måndag 14 november 2016

New stamps

I know it's many months to next ramadan but I bought new stamps and I wanted to try them right away. My boyfriend is a muslim so I thought it would be nice to have some stamps for muslim holidays as well as my christian ones.
So here is a card for ramadan. I masked off a part of the card and then used green distress ink over the stamped image and sentiment. I then sprayed perfect pearls gold over it to make it shimmer beautifully. It's difficult to take good photos of shimmer so I post a couple of photos. 

Ramadan is the month when the quaran started to come to Mohammed. That's why I enter the card in Less is more's challenge this week.













2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE the effect of the gold Perfect Peals - so shimmery and magical! I think your idea of linking the card to the Quran is so clever, and you've really created a perfect example of a one layer and Clean and Simple card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Less is More :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fantastic card! it looks so luxurious with all the gold shimmer and beautiful blending that appears almost like it has been airbrushed. Such a wonderful image for Ramadan, and a great take on the books / literature challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    SvaraRadera