tisdag 25 augusti 2015

Green

I was meeting some friends last saturday for crafting and it was really fun. I don't have many stencils in my stash so I decided to borrow from one girl who has like thousands :-) It is fun to get together and be creative and to have the chance to try products that you don't usually use. I had two challenges in mind when I was making this card, cas-ual fridays - pretty pattern and sweet stamps blog - masculine card. ( unfortunally I didn't put this on the blog in time so I missed the deadline for the masculine card challenge)
I coloured the area with green distress ink, after masking with post-its. I then put the stencil on and wiped over it with a baby-wipe. That took away some of the colour and created a pretty pattern.



1 kommentar:

  1. Love the technique you used! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    SvaraRadera