onsdag 30 september 2015

New technique

I saw a tutorial over att .jennifer mcguires blogg and wanted to give it a go :-) It´s about highlitning your background so that the sentiment pop more and doesn´t disappear into a busy background.
I started stamping on white paper with a solid stamp. I then used white ink into the area where I wanted my sentiment.I had to do many layers until it was ok to put stamp the sentiment that says "feel better". I finnished it off with som stickles :-)



On the second card I tried to stamp tone on tone on pink cardstock. Then again I used the white ink to soften an area in the middle for my sentiment " think of you". I heat embossed the sentiment.
I was quite pleased with my first attemps on this technique but there are absolutly room for inprovements :-) 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar